Banking anytime, anywhere.
With Mobile Banking from Cortland Bank, online banking customers can easily use their mobile device to conduct their banking anytime and from anywhere. Enjoy this fast, convenient, FREE* and reliable option to conventional banking.
View account balances
See recent activity
Initiate account transfers
View account alerts
- Pay Bills
- Make Deposits
- Text for your balances
- Text for your history
- It’s Free*
- Easy to use
- Save time
To use the Mobile Text Banking option, simply use the following text commands to 89549 after setup, to receive up-to-the minute info.:
- Bal=All Acct Bal
- Bal Acct Name=Single Acct Bal
- Hist=All Accts Recent Activity Hist Acct Name=Single Acct Activity
Banking beyond the branch has never been easier. Enjoy unlimited access to all account types including checking, savings, certificates-of-deposit, money markets and loans.
It's fast. It's simple. It's available whenever and wherever you need it. We use our phones to capture life's moments, from first steps to college graduation, Cortland Bank is pleased to bring you Mobile Check Deposit, the ability to deposit your checks from wherever life leads you.
View a demo of Mobile Check Deposit available soon on the Cortland Bank Mobile Banking App.
Sign up for Mobile Banking
Fast. Simple. Sign up.
Option 1: Online Banking Customers
Download the CB Mobile APP from Google Play or the Apple App Store and log in using your NetTeller ID and password and you are ready to use Mobile Banking.
Option 2: Sign up via Online Banking
- To register for mobile banking, log into your complimentary NetTeller Online Banking account.
- Click the “Options” tab.
- Download the CB Mobile APP from Google Play or the Apple App Store and log in using your NetTeller ID and password.
- For Text Access, text the validation code provided during setup to 89549. (This will authorize your phone.)
This safe, secure complimentary service features the same security level as our NetTeller Online Banking product. Please remember to always protect your username and password. Do not share this with anyone.
Terms and Conditions
*There is no fee from Cortland Bank. All terms and conditions applicable to NetTeller online banking apply to Cortland Bank mobile banking. Standard messaging, airtime, and data charges may apply; check with your mobile carrier for details. Availability subject to carrier limitations and phone capabilities.
A federal regulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from savings and money market accounts.
Be sure to use your Online Banking ID and Password to log in using the mobile app and/or web browser.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a payments feature that allows you to add your credit and/or debit cards to a supported Apple® device through the Wallet app and make purchases at participating merchants.
- Apple Pay will be locked any time your device is locked. For your security, your device's passcode or Touch identification is required for every in-store purchase made with Apple Pay.
- To pay in stores, just hold the iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. You'll see "Done" on the display, along with a subtle vibration and beep, to confirm that the payment was sent.
- Kasasa account holders will still earn rewards when using Apple Pay.
Adding a Card to Wallet
On your iPhone®, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
Set up Apple Pay Cash and Person-to-Person Payments
You can use Apple Pay to pay and get paid in "Messages" or by asking Siri. There is no app to download and you can use the cards you already have in your device's Wallet.
To send and receive money with Apple Pay, you must be at least 18 years old and you must live in the United States. You also need:
- A compatible device with iOS 11.2 and later or watchOS 4.2 and later
- Two-factor authentication for your Apple ID. Make sure you sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID on any device that you want to use to send or receive money.
- An eligible credit or debit card in Wallet.
Then you need to agree to the Terms and Conditions. You can do this the first time that you try to send or receive money. You may be asked to verify your identity. After you accept the Terms and Conditions, you can send and receive money with friends and family quickly, easily and securely right from your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
Set up Apple Pay Cash in Wallet
When someone sends you money, it's automatically and securely kept on your Apple Pay Cash card. You'll see your new Apple Pay Cash card in Wallet, and you can use the money by sending it to someone, making purchases using Apple Pay in stores, within apps and on the web. You can also transfer the money from Apple Pay Cash to your bank account!
If you're setting up Apple Pay Cash for the first time, make sure you are using a supported device and that you're signed in to iCloud with your Apple Id.
Tap Settings> Wallet & Apple Pay
Tap the Apple Pay Cash card, then follow the onscreen instructions.
If you turn off Apple Pay Cash for any one device, you can still use Apple Pay Cash on other devices if you're signed in with your Apple ID.
Learn more about Apple Pay.