Online Banking "NetTeller" Overview
Security Tips, General Information and Support
Download NetTeller Online Banking Application
Online Banking General Information
Use Online Banking to view account balances, transfer funds between accounts, view statements and check images. In addition, you can register for mobile banking and eStatements.
Bill Pay is a free service that allows customers to use online banking to make payments to businesses or individuals. These payments can be made on a one-time basis, or recurring according to customer-determined schedules.
Online Banking also offers a Cash Management tool that allows our corporate customers to use the Internet to perform basic cash management functions, including wire transfers.
NetTeller Online Banking FAQ
Online Banking Bill Pay
Cortland Bank Online Banking Support: 800.366.2334
Notice: Since information sent by email is at risk of loss of confidentiality when it is transmitted over the internet, we do not recommend sending confidential information by email. Such information would include account numbers, social security numbers, credit card numbers, and passwords.
If you have questions about or problems with the Bill Pay function of NetTeller, call:
Bill Pay Customer Service Assistance: 800.366.2334
Online banking ‘NetTeller’ customers who experience problems accessing the NetTeller server can attempt the following steps to resolve the problem:
- Determine which version of browser is in use:
NetTeller supports Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and higher, Firefox version 3 and higher, and Safari version 4.0 and higher. The Encryption Level must be at least 128-bit encryption. For Internet Explorer, start your browser, choose the “Help” menu, then the “About Internet Explorer” option. This dialog box will display the version, as well as indicating the encryption level.
- Ensure java is enabled:
In Internet Explorer, you can either:
- Ensure that cookies are enabled for the NetTeller site:
- Clear your Internet browser cache:
Other Troubleshooting Tips:
- If the problem still exists, try another secure site, if possible, to determine if the problem is specific to NetTeller, or if all secure sites are affected.
- If you are an AOL user, be advised that the AOL browser is no longer a supported browser for NetTeller, and may provide limited or no NetTeller functionality. Determine if the problem is specific to the AOL browser by connecting to AOL; then (while still connected), open Internet Explorer (make sure Internet Explorer is version 7.0 or higher, 128-bit encryption-enabled, with java and cookies enabled), and try the NetTeller site again. If this works, then the problem is likely AOL-browser-related. Also, check the AOL Personal Filing Cabinet for excessive entries, which may slow the AOL application down to the point that it times out and delivers an error message.
- Check for a nearly full hard drive, or low system ram memory, which would slow access and cause the browser to time out when trying to reach the server.
- If possible, try accessing the site from a different computer, using the same Internet Service Provider and connection method.